Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Getting Ready and Meeting Rosie

I'm leaving for London in less than two days, and well, I'm pretty concerned about packing everything I need. This Wisconsin July has been in the high 80s, so I took cardigans, shirts, skirts, and dresses and compressed them in a compression bag (such a marvelous invention!). But today I read Elizabeth's blog, which highly recommends warmer clothing. So, time to re-pack. Again.

From Madison, I'll take a bus to Chicago, fly from there to Atlanta, and then catch an overnight flight to London. From there, I'll take the train to Victoria Station and take a cab to the London Study Centre. It's going to be a very long twenty-four hours.


Good thing Rosie's helping me pack. She's a friend of Reference Rex from McIntyre Library.

Until next time, take it easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment