Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

And That's How Rome Was Left in a Day

5 AM  shuttle to Fiumincio airport in Rome +
8:55 AM flight to Amsterdam +
12:40 PM flight to Chicago +
3 hour bus ride to Madison +
7:20 PM bus back to apartment =
14 hours of travel time and one woozy lady.

On the Amsterdam airplane, I got seated to two Wisconsinites, a retired school librarian from Two Rivers and a lady whose daughter also worked for Forest Products Lab, like I do. It's a small world after all.

Italian internet was indeed difficult and pricey to procure. Both hostels charged 2 euros for 30 minutes of internet, so that didn't allow for much blogging time. Italy was a blast, though, and it was a busy and exciting end to my study abroad trip in London. Keep checking back for updates on what it was like. In four days, I saw the Italian cities of Sorrento, the Isle of Capri, the Amalfi Coast, Ravello, and Rome!

I have just today to rest up and get life back in order, and then I go back to work tomorrow.  It will be fantastic to see Daniel again this weekend, too. This trip is one of the best things I've ever done, and I regret nothing. :)

For my last multimedia project:
Rosie Rex's London Photobook

And two teaser photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment